Thursday, May 14, 2009

What Sophie wants for her 5th Birthday

Sophie wants a White Puppy for her birthday this year. When her Great Grandmother asked her what she wanted to do for her Birthday party her response was she wanted a White Puppy. Well Daddy and Mommy say NO (for now). Last week grandma had six white puppies. I am sure there is a Birthday puppy in the lot. I told her I would keep her puppy at my house she says she will keep her in her room. Last Saturday I asked Sophie what she would name a White Puppy? She whispered in my ear Pearl. Yesterday, she saw and held one of the puppies I asked her again the puppies name. Pearl she told me. Her mother asked her on the way home, "Sophie where did you get the name Pearl"? Her response "From a Clam!" So it is Pearl. How could one deny a little White Pearl to a five year old?-----NOT ME

No comments: